Classic Timberland styling, with a twist (or a fold). These women's leather boots can be styled however you want: Wear them all the way up, half up or all the way down, depending on what kind of pants or skirt you're rocking today.
- Premium nubuck leather uppers
- Versatile ReCanvas™ fabric collar sits within a suede shaft and can be worn up or folded down for two different looks
- ReCanvas™ fabric is made entirely from recycled plastic bottles
- Mesh linings made with 50% PET (recycled plastic bottles) for breathable comfort
- Anti-fatigue removable footbed for all-day comfort and support
- Rubber lug outsole for durability and traction is made with 10% plant-based materials
RECANVAS™ FABRIC IN FOOTWEAR
The ReCanvas™ fabric we use in footwear offers the look and feel of traditional canvas, but is made from 100% PET (recycled plastic bottles) for lightweight, breathable versatility.
One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
Made specifically for people who spend long days on their feet, our exclusive anti-fatigue technology is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption and energy return all day.